Saturday 3 March 2012

Well after the main frame replacement I thought I would give a very quick update.

Having completed the replacement of the main frame I had left it that I had levelled the swashplate by eye with final adjustments to be made using the trims if necessary.

Well when I took it out the other day, we finally got a window in the weather in my little corner of the UK, I expected to be having to make trim adjustments but to my surprise everything was spot on and the little heli flew like a dream straight off, which was very pleasing.

Now for those of you who are longing for the Summer and, hopefully, long days of good flying weather here is just a teaser of a little Italisan sunshine:


 For some at least the 2010 Heli Smackdown clearly went with a real splash!!!

I hope that cheered you up if you have been suffering from Winter blues. On the optimistic side, and I like to think of myself as an optimist, the great thing about this time of the year is that we have the whole of Spring and Summer to look forward to. Here in the UK, this week we have a little tempting glimpse and a few signs that Spring is just around the corner. During the day we have had some pleasantly warm sunshine and believe it or not on March 1st I actually got a chair out and had my lunch sitting out in the garden...a first for this year at least!

I hope you all enjoy a great Spring and Summer, with lots of great fying weather, wherever in the world you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment